About the PTA
Our primary function is fundraising, which we do through events like children’s discos, Christmas Fayre, Mock Auction, Sponsored Aerobics event, etc.
So far, money raised has been spent on items like:
- ‘Positive Play’ playground equipment for the children.
- Multimedia projectors and Interactive Whiteboards for every class in the school.
- Videoconferencing equipment.
- New resources for the school library.
- New football strips, track suits and netball bibs for the various sports teams in the school.
- New costumes for the school nativity.
- Contributions towards school outings and events.
- P6/7 Barbecue Evening
- Social events for pupils!
- ‘Raising Achievement’ resources.
Back to top
A private company operates the school uniform purchases for the school. Order forms for uniform items are avilable in the entrance foyer of the school, or can be downloaded using this Uniform Order Form (pdf) link.
Samples of the uniform are shown in the photographs below:
Mount Cameron Primary School Uniform
|Crew Neck Sweatshirt||Fleece||Poloshirt||T-Shirt|
|Cardigan||V-Neck Sweater||Winter Parka|
Back to top